By using the Proof of Attendance, you agree to the Terms set forth below.
- Your term of use upon payment is 1 month, 2 months, 3 months or 6 months. The start date is determined by the payment date, not the date of the first meeting verified.
- Although most court jurisdictions, doctors, therapists, etc accept proof of attendance from online sources, some do not. It is up to the person requesting verification to make sure that online meetings are considered an acceptable method of meeting attendance before making payment.
- Once payment is made, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS for any reason and payments through PayPal are NOT covered under PayPal Purchase Protection. However, 12 Step Online may, at its sole discretion, allow refunds or partial refunds only for extreme circumstances.
- Once payment is made, you cancel at any time by going to Your Membership page located here: https://www.12step-online.com/proof-of-attendance-registration/your-membership/. Additionally, if you have subscribed to an automatically-renewing subscription, you will be emailed 7 days prior to renew to allow you ample time to cancel. It is the customers sole responsibility to cancel their account when services are no longer needed. By registering and agreeing to these Terms, you accept that 12 Step Online cannot be held liable for any billing disputes raised as the result of a subscription not being cancelled.
- These terms are subject to change at any time and without prior notice, upon discretion of 12 Step Online.